Friday, September 21, 2007

Getting to Know Chris Logan!

Welcome
Bienvenidos
Empfang
Приветствовать
歡迎

Which ever language you choose I cordially thank you for visiting my blog. Once again my name is Christopher Logan, but you can call me Chris for short! I was born in Southern Va. and grew up in Southern Md. Life as Chris is pretty easy; I get what I want when I want. I come from a terrific household, although very busy at times. Both my mother and father are businesspeople. Time with my parents at times gets slim but we are still close no matter what! I also have two kid brothers, John and Jack. I also have the most adorable cockerspaniel, Baby!
People say that I am selfish or ego-centric but I feel that I just love myself so much until I become the only important thing in my life. (Although I come #2 to GOD)
I love shopping! Anyone who has seen my closet or spent a day of shopping with me definitely knows that I am a shopaholic. I guess I should go to a 12-step program for this. :)
I am interested in aerospace and aircraft!! I would like to become a CEO of an aviation dynasty, similar to BOEING. I feel that space is an unknown that many of us will never fully understand and because of this I want to discover as much about it as possible.
I hope that you have learned a little more about me! Until next time......

1 comment: