Thursday, December 6, 2007

Book Review

Wow! thats all I can say about the blog turned book Juile and Julia. I dont even know where to begin... this was a very nice book. It has a very light tone and keeps the reader enertained but was it an excellent writing? Should this had stayed as a blog? Personally I enjoyed the book, I went into the reading with the knowledge that the author has no previous professional experience in writing. In other words, I went into the reading with a low expectation. I feel that when I review the book that I will state that I LOVED the book. Although the book has its fault I am not aware of any book that doesn't. My favorite parts of the book were the incoporation of food into one's personal life. I also feel that because this used to be a blog it has more personalization from the author. Also the "conversation" that Julie makes with her audience brings the audience deeper into her reading. But even the wisest mind has something yet to learn. Until next time.........

No comments: